Config documentation

Paul Weaver paul.weaver at bbc.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 17:04:24 CEST 2008

You want documentation for the plugins -- nagios doesn't do any checking
by itself, so it depends where you get them from.
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/plugins.html is a starting point.

For your specific requirement, you should probably look at the check_tcp
plugin

--
"Watch out for that tree"

Paul Weaver