About check_udp plugin

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 17 14:37:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just want to confirm that whether the UDP 161 port is
available not . We don't need to know if the service is up or not.

Like you mentioned , I think the best way is to access to the agent.
However, is there any plugin that just confirms that the UDP 161 port is available or not ?
If no, I will use the check_snmp and access to the agent.

Best Regards,
Yu Watanabe

Marc Powell さんは書きました: