Problem: Server is UP??

Mark Felder felderado at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:28:23 CEST 2008

I really need some help with this guys. My setup was working for the
longest time and I can't think of any changes made to it that would
cause this behavior. I get random (and quite annoying!) Nagios alerts
that say "Problem: $SERVER is UP!" (with the actual host name) or
sometimes it just literally says "Problem: HOST is UP". Note, this
only happens during my off hours time. I've never seen this during the
day. I'm running Nagios on Debian Etch and I've tried version 3.02
from the backports and that had the same issue. It has to be my config
but I can't figure out for the life of me what it could possibly be!

Any help you can give me will be SO much appreciated!

I'm going to attach my configs. Thanks everyone.

Mark