Nagios v3 & email being sent to $

ROBERT SMALL rsmall at ireit.com
Fri Jun 13 19:44:01 CEST 2008

I have lots of messages in my nagios installation being sent to $.

I have searched my contacts and other configs and cannot find it.  We all
get email and notifications but there are the occasional $ emails and I
found Œem stuck in /var/spool/nagios/dead.letter (freebsd).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Robert