Nagios, on a remote server

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Thu Jun 12 22:22:27 CEST 2008

Good afternoon,

We use Nagios here and we would like to have a Nagios install outside of
our network. We are in the midwest with our fiber coming out of Chicago.
Ideally we would like to get a BSD/Linux host serviced by the west or
east coast to monitor our public services.

We can certainly find a hosting provider to use, but I am interested in
any recommendations. We are fine with a virtual server, but we need full
control. The server will only host a Nagios install polling back to our
server's public interfaces.

Thanks,

DAve
--
In 50 years, our descendants will look back on the early years
of the internet, and much like we now look back on men with