NDOutils load configuration

Ward Loockx ward at loockx.be
Thu Jun 12 11:04:39 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've setup NDOutils with nagios, But is it possible to manage the mysql
database to update the config instead of using config files?
Is there an option for this? Because I only can see that NDOutils is
used for pushing data to mysql but not for pulling.

Anbody an idea if this is possible ?

Thanks,
Ward