NRPE host on Solaris 10

Izz Abdullah izz_abdullah at inbox.com
Wed Jun 11 07:31:00 CEST 2008

I have followed the instructions I found at http://www.utahsysadmin.com/2008/03/14/configuring-nagios-plugins-nrpe-on-solaris-10/

but to no avail.  At the end of it all, when I try
./check_nrpe -H localhost

it gives me a 0 bytes received from daemon.  The first check in the list of
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w 10 -c 5 -p /
gives data...I don't know what's wrong here...I haven't configured a Solaris box to be monitored...any ideas / assistance?

Thanks,
Izz

GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!