Windows Service detail continued

Izz Abdullah izz_abdullah at inbox.com
Wed Jun 11 01:35:04 CEST 2008

I got it working from the check command and it returns to the GUI now...I made a typo :(

Correct check_command:
check_nt!COUNTER!-l "\\Process(OUTLOOK)\\Working Set"

With more assistance from meulie.net forum, (http://www.meulie.net/portal_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11229)
I got the data I needed.

Now I have another question, and maybe it has been answered before, but looking at the GUI currently, for this process it shows:

Outlook Memory Usage in Bytes	OK 	11-06-2008 07:29:18 	0d 22h 15m 8s 	1/3 	74694700

Which is correct when compared to Task Manager.  What I want to know is, can I divide this by 1024 to get into kb AND format it with a comma? :)

I know that is a lot to ask...but would be nice.  There is an optional <description> output for the COUNTER variable, but am unsure of exactly how it works, and if this is even the route I should take.

Greatly appreciate any help in advance.

Best Regards,
Izz