FW: Configuring Active Directory authentication - Nagios 3.0.2

Lists lists at matthewjwhite.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 01:26:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have spent the last week or two building a demo system and one of my
requirements is that we can configure user access based on LDAP queries
to our AD server.

I am currently running the test box on Ubuntu Server 7 and I am having
problems in getting the LDAP queries setup as my Linux knowledge is
nowhere near as strong as my Windows.

Has anyone configured this and maybe have the relevant snippets of code
I need for my nagios config and also for apache as I don't think what I
have in place is currently working for me!

Any help is much appreciated as always.

Regards,

Matt White

[ matt at matthewjwhite.co.uk ]

[ http://www.matthewjwhite.co.uk ]

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Lists accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.Lists therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Warning: Although Lists has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, Lists cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.