Monitor web server run multiple virtual web site

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Wed Jun 4 20:59:50 CEST 2008

Have you tried -a with username at domain.com?

I just tried it on my exchange server's owa and it worked.
I have ssl enabled so this is the syntax I used.

check_http -H mail.company.com -u /exchange/user -a
user at company.com:password --ssl

The results are a 302, which is ok...if I omit the -a and/or --ssl I get
either a 401 or 403 but using the domain logon as above worked...not
sure if that helps you at all.