Monitoring Windows Eventviewer

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:16:24 CEST 2008

NC_NEt also has Event Log check,  that can be checked via Check_NC_NEt
(nc_net version of check_nt that was modified from the official plugin
check_nt)   NC_net offers checking threadhold -c or -w based on the number
of results from the event log query.  It also offers filers for which log,
How resent, Event Type, Source, Event ID, and Regular Expessions against the
message field.

TOny