[Fwd: distributed monitoring host checking question]

Tom Ammon tom.ammon at utah.edu
Thu Jul 31 18:59:46 CEST 2008

I did, indeed, read the docs. However, the link you posted (or any of
the other documentation I found) doesn't answer my question about the
relationships between active host checks and passive service checks.

I post to lists because maybe the discussion can help someone else at a
later time. Sure, I could try it and just figure it out on my own, but
what about the community? Aren't we supposed to be helping each other here?

Sean, thanks for your help. If I see any different behavior with nagios
2.5, I'll post it back to the list.

Tom

Marc Powell wrote:

> [...]

Tom Ammon