nagios3 installation

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Thu Jul 31 15:18:18 CEST 2008

It appears your distro is missing:
GD , libjpeg, and libpng.

Gd - see if a package exists for your distro, or get the source from
http://www.boutell.com/gd

Libjpeg - same, if not source is here:
http://www.ijg.org/files/jpegsrc.v6b.tar.gz

Libpng - same, or get it from: http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html

> Package glib-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glib-2.0.pc'
> No package 'glib-2.0' found
> Package glib-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glib-2.0.pc'
> No package 'glib-2.0' found

Do you have glib2 installed? Again, check your distro for packaged
versions, or get the source here:

http://directory.fsf.org/project/glib/

regards,
Jamie