unable to install nagios-plug ins on HP UX

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Jul 30 17:46:11 CEST 2008

Hi there -

The solution that I have used, admittedly it is more of a workaround than a fix,
is to install the precompiled packages

that are available for the HP-UX operating system. The URL for the packages is
the following:

http://www.bennyvision.com/projects/nagios/index.php

Hope that helps.