Display system time

Andy Shellam andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 00:22:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

This is extremely simple - set up an NRPE command that simply runs
"uptime" as it's check command or as previously suggested, "date" and
you'll get the following info:

23:18:05 up 1 day, 6:29, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
or
Thu Jul 24 23:18:38 BST 2008

I here rumours there is a "check_uptime" plugin but I've never managed
to get it to compile, but that's a topic for another thread...

Regards,

Andy