compile problems on Solairs 5

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Jul 24 22:07:18 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 07:03:07PM +0200, Jose Luis Garcia wrote:
> This seems to be a library problem.
>
> The libraries where dirname and sprintf are suposed to be defined is not in
> the lib path.
>
> Perhaps you gcc libs are not in the lib path (I don't remember the env var,
> ?LD_LIBRARY_PATH?)

Hmm,

AP0502# echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/opt/piapi/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/opt/windu/lib:/opt/windu/fox:/opt/gms/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/ssl/lib

AP0502# ls /usr/local/lib
expect5.26                   libnfsPlugin.so
gcc-lib                      libnfsPlugin.so.1
libarpPlugin.a               libnfsPlugin.so.1.0.0
libarpPlugin.so              libntop-1.3.so.1
libarpPlugin.so.1            libntop-1.3.so.1.0.0
libarpPlugin.so.1.0.0        libntop.a
libcrypto.a                  libntop.la
libcrypto.so                 libntop.so
libcrypto.so.0               libntopreport-1.3.so.1
libcrypto.so.0.9.6           libntopreport-1.3.so.1.0.0
libcurses.so                 libntopreport.a
libexpect5.26.a              libntopreport.la
libform.a                    libntopreport.so

So, that would appear to indicate that the ggc-libs are in the approriate
environment variable, right?

programs.