Unknown states on Routers and no usable data?

Charles Breite Charles.Breite at altertrading.com
Thu Jul 24 16:14:58 CEST 2008

I inherited this install with some custom commands and plugins already
installed, but the plugin is from Nagios Website and the command being
used is

$USER1$/check_snmp_int -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $ARG1$ -n $ARG2$ -k -w$ARG3$
-c$ARG4$ -r -d $ARG5$

The full command is
check_cisco_bandwidth!SNMPCOMMUNITYNAME!Serial0/3/0!100,20!150,30!300
Check_cisco_bandwidth just uses the check_snmp_int plugin