EventDB addon

Michael Streb michael.streb at netways.de
Fri Jul 18 09:41:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

The files are now downloadable on NagiosForge.org, there was an misstake on
our side.

Regards,

Michael

Am 17.07.08 20:49 schrieb "Palle L Jensen" unter <palleje at gmail.com>:

> About a week ago netways announce the new Nagios forge and Nagios wiki
> websites. I found an addon (EventDB) on the Nagioswiki that I would like to
> try. Following the instructions on
> http://www.nagioswiki.org/wiki/Addon:EventDb
>
> I was not able to get anywhere due to there seemed to be missing files
> (syslog-ng2mysql.pl and the init script) in the package/archive. Has anyone
> done this setup? I may be in the wrong user list, if so can anyone lead me
> in the right directions?
>
> Thanks,
> Palle

> any issue.

Michael Streb
Managing Consultant

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 47a | D-90429 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein | AG Nürnberg HRB18461

http://www.netways.de | michael.streb at netways.de

** NETWAYS Nagios Konferenz 2008 - http://www.nagioskonferenz.de **