Canon Printer monitoring

Izz Abdullah izz_abdullah at inbox.com
Thu Jul 17 07:33:10 CEST 2008

Yes, I just realized the hpjd command is just for HP printers.  Ok, so after I realized, I was looking at the help for check_snmp, and this is the command from the command line I tried:

./check_snmp -H 172.24.50.102 -C public
this returns:
SNMP problem - No data received from host
CMD: /usr/bin/snmpget -t 1 -r 5 -m '' -v 1 [authpriv] 172.24.50.102:161

(I don't know what I should be query for the -o <object ID>)

Thanks again for all the help,
Izz