a reboot switch or router

Larry Low llow at telesphere.com
Tue Jul 15 19:43:53 CEST 2008

There is a Cisco proprietary trap that comes in as cisco.0.0 which indicates a reload has been initiated.

There are also the warmStart and coldStart traps that indicate the snmp engine has restarted.  Again with Cisco there is a proprietary whyReload portion of these traps that indicate why the last reload occurred.

----
Larry Low
9237 E Via de Ventura, Ste 250
Scottsdale, AZ  85258