Question about Flapping notification

Paulus, Jake jpaulus at sourceinterlink.com
Mon Jul 14 21:52:47 CEST 2008

Indeterminate means that Nagios does not have status data on the host or
service for the time selected - either because Nagios was not running or
because your report period overlaps some time before the host or service
was defined in Nagios.

Please see the document below for more information on Flapping and how
it is handled.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/flapping.html