Help - I am unable to get the NSClient++ to restart services

Paulo Ribas paulo.ribas at opservices.com.br
Fri Jul 11 21:07:22 CEST 2008

Sorry, the page is http and not https. http://www.opservices.com.br/agentes , you need use an event_handler to call the command.

[]'s
Paulo Ribas
www.opservices.com.br

----- "Jonathan Williams" wrote:

https://www.opservices.com.br/agentes I get a page not found. I can look around for it. Is this agent installed on the host along with the NSClient? Also is the command created in the windows.cfg like my example below where I define the command in the config and than under the service definition I use an event handler to call that command?

Thanks again,

Jon