Antwort: Re: Strange empty entries with utime 0 in showlog.cgi

Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com
Wed Jul 9 15:36:50 CEST 2008

nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 09.07.2008 14:10:05:

> Seems most likely to be multiple nagios daemons running at the same
> time, some from when you had configured nagios to log those initial
> states.

There are no two nagios instances running at this timefor sure, despite
those that the root nagios process forked by itself...
But as already said, I do not care that much for the initial state
logging, but for the strange empty entries from 01.01.1970.

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk-  und  Systemmanagement
Telefon : +49 (201) 102-1879 Mobil : +49 (173) 5419665 Fax : +49 (201)
102-1102105

GFKL Financial Services AG
Vorstand: Dr. Peter Jänsch (Vors.), Jürgen Baltes, Dr. Till Ergenzinger, Dr. Tom Haverkamp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Georg F. Thoma
Sitz: Limbecker Platz 1, 45127 Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 13522