NagiosForge announcement

Michael Streb michael.streb at netways.de
Tue Jul 8 17:21:39 CEST 2008

Hi List,

we are proud to announce you a new Nagios related addon repository
called NagiosForge.

In addition to NagiosExchange where your plugins can be shared with the
rest of the Nagios users, NagiosForge is a full featured development
platform with subversion/mailinglists/forums/reports and an wiki based
documentation system.
It gives you the ability to develop your addons without taking care of
the development system itself.

In summary its like sourceforge especially for Nagios related projects.

Some projects like the "Nagios Business Process AddOn" or the
NagiosGrapher are already hosted on NagiosForge but we would be happy to
see your Nagios addons on http://www.nagiosforge.org.

Best Regards,

Michael Streb
--
Michael Streb
Managing Consultant

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 47a | D-90429 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein | AG Nürnberg HRB18461

http://www.netways.de | michael.streb at netways.de

** NETWAYS Nagios Konferenz 2008 - http://www.nagioskonferenz.de **