Sidebar disappearing in Firefox

Andy Shellam andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 19:53:02 CEST 2008

Hi Niall,

Are you talking about Nagios' sidebar (e.g. the navigation links) or
Firefox's sidebar (e.g. Bookmarks/History?)
I have seen this issue in other multi-frame websites in Firefox, so it's
not just specific to Nagios.  My website CMS uses frames, and it happens
occasionally with it as well.

I've only been running Firefox 3 since it was released a couple of weeks
ago, but I haven't seen it happen in FF3 yet.

Andy