Hardware specs

Aaron M. Segura aaron.segura at cabelas.com
Wed Jul 2 15:59:26 CEST 2008

If you haven't yet, you probably should RTFM...

The answer to your question isn't that easy.  If you only want to
monitor one system with one service, you could probably get away with an
old 386/25Mhz just fine.  If you want to monitor a large server farm
with tons of services, you'd do well to spend some money on some decent
hardware.  There's no real hard-and-fast rule about what you need,
though, AFAIK.