NRPE on Windows guest error

PO Michel pom at tpg.ch
Wed Jan 30 17:25:24 CET 2008

Hi Sander,

I am back to this Nagios evaluation project so my config is :
commands.cfg on the Nagios server :

define command{
    command_name nt_cpuload
    command_line $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c nt_cpuload
}

hostgroups.cfg on the Nagios server :

define service{
        use                     template-services
        hostgroup_name          Windows Servers
        service_description     CPU Load
        check_command           nt_cpuload
        }

nrpe.fg on the remote host :

command[nt_cpuload]=C:\Program Files\NRPE\bin\cpuload_nrpe_nt.exe 90 95

I still get this "UNKNOWN: No handler for that command" error even if the cpuload_nrpe_nt.exe is avilable on the remote host.

Did you experience a problem of that kind ?

- PO Michel (misterpo)