Nagios and automatic configuration

Jan Marquardt jm at artfiles.de
Wed Jan 30 09:32:22 CET 2008

Hello list,

we are considering to use Nagios to monitor our network devices and
servers. There is one main question left, namely "Is it possible to
generate the configurations automatically?". This would be essential for
our system.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Regards,

Jan

--
Artfiles New Media GmbH | Spaldingstr. 160 b | 20097 Hamburg
Tel: 040 - 32 02 72 90 | Fax: 040 - 32 02 72 95