check_nt: Could not parse arguments

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 01:36:08 CET 2008

Hi,

To help clarify, -s is for the password while $ARG1$ was missing from the
orriginal command causing the missing ARGUMENT error
THe Hostname is needed since the plugin does not know what host it is
without that.
the port in this case is needed since check_nt.c compiles with the default
port of 1248
the -l is not needed since it is in the check command

define command{
        command_name    check_nt_cpu
$USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 12489 -s $USER7$  $ARG1$
}

define service{
       use                  generic-service
       host_name            host001
       service_description  CPU load
       servicegroups        load
       check_command        check_nt_cpu!CPULOAD!-l 5,80,90
       }

Tony (Author of NC_NEt)