Sun Monitoring

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:23:58 CET 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 2:13 PM, Lars Stavholm <stava at telcotec.se> wrote:
> Brian Loe wrote:
> > Can someone monitoring Sun servers, and Sun clusters, contact me
> > off-list for pointers and other assorted stuff... :) Thanks!
>
> Or on-list, I'm interested too, as I'm sure others are as well.
> That's kinda' why they invented mail lists in the first place.
> /L

No lie, but I didn't want to deluge the list with petty, OS specific
things that might have already been covered and a Sun noob like me
might ask about in-depth. And if I found the right resource for info,
implemented it myself, then I could volunteer for the writing of that
HowTo...maybe, as time allows. :)