Just a general concensus

August Simonelli augusts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:16:27 CET 2008

gotta admit, i didn't know about opsview until i saw this post ...

looks pretty cool and seems like it adds some slightly more robust elements
into nagios (like backend db).

i'm curious to to hear people's opinions here ...

is the backend DB really needed?

one thing I REALLY like about Opsview is the check_timeperiod_command patch
(http://altinity.blogs.com/dotorg/2007/04/changing_a_serv.html) ... i need
to alter my thresholds based on time and would prefer not to have duplicate
service checks ...

so, any opsview users out there?