Determining the success or failure ofexternalcommands

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jan 24 21:57:19 CET 2008

99% of us are nagios users like yourself. We can speculate and some even
have a little inside knowledge about parts of nagios but Ethan, the
primary developer and sole maintainer, doesn't watch this list. If you
have questions about why something is the way it is you'll probably have
better luck on nagios-devel.

--
Marc