nagvis error nagvis

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Thu Jan 24 16:28:05 CET 2008

i have the same error here alltough ndo can write to all tables,
only entries like described below cannot be written to database...
(but when running the described sql from cmd-line it works....)

christian

--
"I sense much NT in you, NT leads to Blue Screen.
Blue Screen leads to downtime, downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path to the darkside."

- Unknown Unix Jedi