Go to map button

Giles Coochey gcoochey at sapphire.gi
Tue Jan 22 14:28:04 CET 2008

Alex,

I am not sure, but, why not rename the extinfo.cgi file in your SOURCE
tree and re-run 'make' to recompile the file from the source
(extinfo.c).

I'm assuming you still have the source and not done a 'make clean',
'make distclean' etc... all of which is probably beyond the scope of the
Nagios list.

Thanks

Giles