Nagios 3.0 rc1 urlize nsca embeded links fail

jdavis at accessline.com jdavis at accessline.com
Mon Jan 21 23:51:09 CET 2008

I just upgraded from 2.X line to 3.0 rc1, and I notice that the Status
Information field no longer supports embedded URLs..
Previously I could send a passive check result via nsca like:
Some alarm text <A href="http://somelink.com"> click me </A>
Now this no longer renders as an embedded link, but instead the literal
string.
Is this a bug or is there a way to get the embedded link back?

-JD