debugging notifications

Eric Doutreleau Eric.Doutreleau at int-edu.eu
Mon Jan 21 21:53:17 CET 2008

Marc Powell a écrit :

> [...]
thanks for your answer
i did that
and i got in my file
 /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/notify_by_jabber
doutrele at jabberd.int-evry.fr,procacci at jabberd.int-evry.fr,gabor
et at jabberd.int-evry.fr,ghanotak at jabberd.int-evry.fr,gilles at jabberd.int-evry.fr
"***** Nagios  *****   Not
ification Type: PROBLEM Service: mise a jour Host: serveur DNS primaire
Address: 157.159.10.12 State: CRI
TICAL  Date/Time: Mon Jan 21 21:40:08 CET 2008  Additional Info:  YUM
CRITICAL - updates found: 2 critica
l, 0 warning"
 /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/notify_by_jabber
doutrele at jabberd.int-evry.fr,procacci at jabberd.int-evry.fr,gabor
et at jabberd.int-evry.fr,ghanotak at jabberd.int-evry.fr,gilles at jabberd.int-evry.fr
"***** Nagios  *****   Not
ification Type: PROBLEM Service: mise a jour Host: serveur snmp Address:
157.159.21.5 State: CRITICAL  Da
te/Time: Mon Jan 21 21:40:38 CET 2008  Additional Info:  YUM CRITICAL -
updates found: 6 critical, 0 warn
ing"

if i run sh /tmp/jabber.txt i got the messages through jabber.
it seems that nagios just not able to launch directly the command