Nagios migation issue

Alex Dehaini alexdehaini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:40:02 CET 2008

Hi everyone,
I just installed nagios on a new server, I backed up the etc folder of
nagios from the old server and put it on the new server. I checked nagios
and nagios is running on the new server. However, when I try to browse
nagios, I get a blank page. Here is the error from apache logs

(13)Permission denied: exec of '/usr/local/nagios/sbin/status.cgi' failed,
referer: http://192.168.0.5/nagios/side.html
[Mon Jan 21 07:26:03 2008] [error] [client 192.168.0.54] Premature end of
script headers: status.cgi, referer: http://192.168.0.5/nagios/side.html

It seems like a permission problem but I can't place my finger on it.

--
Alex Dehaini
Developer
Email - alexdehaini at gmail.com