ndoutil question

Alex Dehaini alexdehaini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:51:22 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,
I installed ndoutil 1.4.7b on my centos server running mysql version 4.1.2.
I am trying the same installation on my debain etch 3.1 with mysql
5.0.32and this is the message I get when I try to start ndo

/usr/local/nagios/bin/ndo2db -c /usr/local/nagios/etc/ndo2db.cfg

Support for the specified database server is either not yet supported, or
was not found on your system.

I have installed the mysql libraries. Does this mean that ndoutil can't
install on mysql 5.0.32?

--
Alex Dehaini
Developer