Passive check freshness threshold ...

Justin Hennessy jhennessy at compit.com.au
Thu Jan 17 04:14:03 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a distributed monitoring setup where all of the hosts that are
being monitored on over the internet. The problem I currently have is
that the freshness tests are being done too quickly and it is sending
out heaps of notifications saying that the information is stale.

Where is the best place to change this and what is the best value to
have (time wise) with regards to this?

Thanks in advance.

Justin Hennessy