status map config

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 00:50:05 CET 2008

Just FYI: I finally got another perl based GUI status map editor to
run (http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Configuration.20.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1%5bp_view%5d=593)
- but not without some errors (illegal divisions by zero and such).
Hopefully I'll be able to use this for the "quick" method of layout I
need.

Of course I blew away my completely finished hostextinfo.cfg file and
will need to recreate it...fun! If you know of a quick and easy way to
do that, let me know! I'm thinking I can just combine my several host
files, search and replace the field names, etc..