Reg: glibc and openssl

Cipriani, Robert C Robert.Cipriani at mybrighthouse.com
Wed Jan 16 15:13:58 CET 2008

Can you post your /etc/xinetd.d/nrpe? Are you using tcp wrappers? Are you now getting the SSL error from both localhost and Nagios server?

Can you run an lsof|grep nrpe to confirm that nrpe is listening and under the control of xinetd?

(Sorry for the top post...I need a better mail client...Outlook totally stinks at the reply thing. Looking for a replacement now.).

Robert C. Cipriani

Senior Network Administrator

Tampa Bay Division IT

Bright House Networks