nagios graph

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 15:35:49 CET 2008

I installed, but i can get it up
[root at linux2 logos]# service nagios restart
Running configuration check... FAILED!  Restart aborted.  Check your Nagios
configuration.

when I add the following only in the commands.cfg
##### nagios_graph
 define command {
       command_name  process-service-perfdata
       command_line  /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/nagios/nagiosgraph/insert.pl
     }

in the nagios.cfg i done this
###########nagiosgraph#################
process_performance_data=1
service_perfdata_file=/var/spool/nagios/perfdata.log
service_perfdata_file_template=$LASTSERVICECHECK$||$HOSTNAME$||$SERVICEDESC$||$SERVICEOUTPUT$||$SERVICEPERFDATA$
service_perfdata_file_mode=a
service_perfdata_file_processing_interval=30
service_perfdata_file_processing_command=process-service-perfdata

what could be the problem, i did all required steps in the INSTLL document.?

Thanks

--
madunix