Monitoring Windows workstation

Xavier Mertens xavier at rootshell.be
Fri Jan 11 12:17:32 CET 2008

This sounds excellent!

Ideally, the plugin read a config file with the following info:

- List of services to check (running=OK, not running=CRIT)
- A Nagios server IP address
- A host / service reference

But how to send the info to the Nagios server? On Unix clients, I use a
simple ssh which echoes a line
in the /nagios/spool/nagios.cmd to inject passive results.

/x