sms from Nagios

Jacques FAN fan.jacques at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:56:24 CET 2008

I need some answer from you about sms from nagios. I install nagios 2.8 and
mail notification is working well, for sms notification I used "lynx" but
with "lynx" I'm not abble to dispatch sms alerts, I mean the sms alert can
be sent, but no way to manage it to specification persons. So I want to know
if sms alert can be done directly by nagios?

note: I use a direct access to my smsc plate form for sending sms alert