Recover services.cfg

Rick Garland Rick.Garland at quantum.com
Wed Jan 9 19:07:47 CET 2008

Any chance to restore from backups?

________________________________

From: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
Harford, Ken
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:50 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Recover services.cfg

Hi All,

         After not locking down my nagios configuration directory I had
someone get in and erase my services.cfg file. Is there a way to
re-create the current services.cfg file from the gui that is running?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated?

Ken

Ken Harford

Senior Mail Engineer

kharford at constantcontact.com

The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further
distribution of confidential information is not permitted
unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by
Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not
responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the
substance of this communication or for any delay in its
receipt.