Enabling sound

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Jan 8 21:28:22 CET 2008

I don't use audio alerts but I don't believe so as long as your browser
has a handler for the audio type you are trying to play.

There was some recent discussion on the list about changing the MIME
type from application/x-mplayer2 to something else. You might want to
search for that thread to see if there was anything interesting there.

--
Marc