Nagios Configuration Parent/Child hosts

Jeff Shumard - DefenseWeb Technologies jeff.shumard at defenseweb.com
Mon Jan 7 23:13:17 CET 2008

What you are saying is to use service dependencies instead of
parent/client hosts.  I could do this it's just a lot of configuration
and I was trying to see if we could do it with the parent/client host
configuration.

Is that what you are saying to setup is to depend all the checks to the
one NRPE_NT service?

Thank you,
Jeff