Log rotation problem

Raúl Rodriguez rrodriguez at s2grupo.es
Mon Jan 7 16:31:35 CET 2008

Hi all,

I´m having problems with log rotation. My nagios version is 2.5 and the
rotation method is daily. The problem i that suddenly the content of the
rotated logs is the timestamp of the 00:00 and only the current state,
and the rest of data don´t appear.

Data at nagios.log file is correct but when it doesn´t rotate well...

How can I fix/follow this problem?

I would like not to recompile nagios in debug mode because it´s a
production system.

Please, tell me if you need more information about this problem and how
can I get it...

Thanks.