monitoring http 8888 port

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Sun Jan 6 23:29:53 CET 2008

It's always a balancing act to find the right combination of
flexibility vs. readability for Nagios configurations.  For larger
groups I tend towards readability and establishing Nagios
configuration coding standards so that multiple authors can work
together and easily understand each others' configurations (like you
would do on a software development team), for times when I am *the*
only user of Nagios I might tend more towards the flexibility of what
you have done below.

- Max