NRPE Plug-in Development

Carlos Chiriboga Calderon cchiriboga at palosanto.com
Fri Jan 4 23:37:10 CET 2008

First, i need express my excuses becouse my level of knowledge of english is very low.

Now, i'm writing a new plugin for get the bandwith used in a sample time,
the program run fine but i cant make then the nagios read the result
correctly.

the help of my program is this:

************************
**Check BandWidth 0.01**
************************

Usage:

check_bw -t <numeric_value> -wu <numeric_value> -wd <numeric_value> -cu
<numeric_value> -cd <numeric_value> -if <network_interface>

Donde:
        -t      Time of the sample
        -wu     Minimal Value of up Bandwidth used for a Warning
        -wd     Minimal Value of Down Bandwidth used for a Warning
        -cu     Minimal Value of up Bandwidth used for a Critical
        -cd     Minimal Value of up Bandwidth used for a Critical
        -if     Name of Network Interface.

In what format i need print the output?

Best regards,

Carlos Chiriboga Calderon